We love meetings!
We ensure that everything works perfectly so that you can focus completely on the content of your meeting. When you make a booking with us, we will always ask you what the conference is about, what is the purpose of your stay, so that you get the venue and service that best suits your particular meeting.
We have 13 conference rooms in three functionalistic buildings within 100 m range and also three beautiful dining rooms in our restaurant overlooking lake Mälaren. This gives us a unique opportunity for conference in privacy and for you to continue private talks all night long when needed. The conference rooms all includes beamer, WiFi, whiteboard, flipcharts, notepads and pencils, fruit, candy and water.
This is always included in your full board package:
- Welcome mingle with coffee/tea and homemade sandwiches
- A delicious 2-course business lunch including home made bread, water, coffee and sweets
- Afternoon coffee with both sweet and salty snacks - always with healthy options
- In the evening we welcome you to our nice restaurant with a view over lake Mälaren for dinner
- Sleep well in comfortable rooms
- Enjoy a generous organic breakfast buffet
The meals we serve you are made with the best seasonal ingredients offered. More than 65 % of what you eat and drink when you stay with us is organic.
Call or e-mail Anna or Johanna and we’ll come back to you with a great quote for your meeting. +46 (0)8-592 580 00 or [email protected].
Hotell Kristina is delighted and proud to be a member of Svenska Möten.
This means that we have been selected and carefully classified in line with Svenska Möten’s unique classification system and have the ‘SVANEN’ Nordic Ecolabel. For you these memberships means a guarantee that Hotell Kristina provide a high quality product and is a sustainable setting for meetings and conferences.