When you choose to visit us, you come to a meeting facility where you and your party's wishes and safety are always in focus. We follow the following course of action to be "Safe to Visit".
- We follow the Swedish Public Health Agency's and Visita's strict rules and regulations during Covid -19.
- We follow the industry's very strict hygiene rules for food handling and cleaning.
- Your room and conference room are completed and secured for you.
- Stations with hand alcohol are located in premises and public areas.
- We have three buildings and three dining rooms in our restaurant. If you want to book a conference in privacy, there are unique opportunities.
- If you want distancing within the group, we give suggestions for a spacious room. Also choose a setting that makes distancing possible.
- Book break out rooms and plan for outdoor activities. The Walk-and-Talk meeting model is more current than ever.
- We serve both our lunch and dinner at the table to avoid queues.
- We have chosen to keep our breakfast buffet, but if you wish to have a lighter breakfast tray instead, there is an order slip at the reception.
- We always ask you to keep the recommended distance to other guests.
- Our staff stays at home in case of disease symptoms and get tested before working again.
- We plan each day in the best and safest way, by controlling lunch and dinner times etc.
If you have more questions - do not hesitate to contact us on +46-8-592 580 00!